23 February 2013

So what did we learn last week?

I promised back on Monday last week, that I'd share what the students learned about Chimpanzees during the course of our week-long mini unit. So here is the evidence that my students did learn something, as well as having a lot of fun during the week.

The finished poster
And here are some close-ups of some of the students' comments about their learning.

Definitely some great learning here.


More great learning
This student learned so much he/she needed a second shape!
Some great learning here.
Two students' thoughts
Another two students' thoughts
 If you want to know more about this great unit, check it out at the Disney Nature Chimpanzee website. You can download the great educators' guide for free. My students thoroughly enjoyed it, and I can definitely recommend it as a high quality professional resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.