14 June 2017

Share Your World - Friday 26th May 2017

Life's been totally crazy with the end of the school year, plus Professional Development activities, so I'm somewhat late posting this, but better late than never.

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? 
Some day I'd like to ride the Indian Pacific Railway from Sydney to Perth, and also the Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin.
How often do you get a haircut?
Once a year, when I'm in Australia.
In regards to puzzle what’s your choice: jigsaw, crossword, word search or numeric puzzles?
I enjoy them all. Crosswords are great to challenge the brain, jigsaws are great for holidays, I give my students word searches most weeks to help them learn their spelling words, and I do enjoy the occasional Sudoku.
How many cities have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
Six cities (Melbourne, Townsville, Brisbane, Roma, Toowoomba and Phnom Penh), two states of Australia (Victoria and Queensland), two countries (Australia and Cambodia), and eleven physical residences (2 in Melbourne, 2 in Townsville (if I count boarding school for a year), 2 in Brisbane (not counting house-sitting), 3 in Roma (nurses' quarters, friend's place, plus my own place), 2 in Toowoomba, and 4 in Phnom Penh.
Optional Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

I'm grateful the opportunity to learn heaps more about the International Primary Curriculum, and I'm looking forward to heading to Australia in the coming week. This time next week I'll be on my way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.