07 March 2012

Celebrating 48 years and 5 years

Way back on 29th January 2012 I had a fun evening with friends celebrating my 48th birthday and 5 years in Cambodia. The venue for the evening was a boat cruise on the Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers. We met at 4.30pm, loaded up the boat and off we went. While the weather wasn't that great, especially for taking sunset photos, it was still a lovely evening. Here are just a few snaps of the special people who shared the evening with me. I was blessed to have representatives of most of the different aspects of my life here in Cambodia, as well as one special friend from Toowoomba! It was definitely a multi-racial outing with Australians, Canadians, Americans, South Africans, Cambodians, and a Brit! A good time was had by all. Enjoy!


Happy snapping

Enjoying the food and fellowship

Two great people

Two more great people

Enjoying the view and the food

Looks like some serious conversation here

Two lovely ladies

One of the great families from EWIS
Representatives of the Logos family

Colouring fun for the younger guests.


Trying to light the birthday candles

Well the candles were a failure but we eventually got the sparklers sparkling!
Praise God for His goodness. He has blessed me in so many ways. Life isn't always easy, but I do know that He will always be with me. As the years continue to fly by, may I continue to serve Him in all I say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.