17 September 2017

Share Your World - 17 September 2017

I haven't done one of these for a while, but this one was challenging. The beauty of this challenge is that there are no right or wrong answers.

Would you want $200,000 right now or $250,000 in a year? It’s safe to assume all money is tax free.
Interesting question. $200,000 right now would be very useful, not because I necessarily need it, but because it would be put to good use now, and who knows what might happen in a year.

Is it more important to love or be loved?
I think both are important. It's hard to love others if you aren't experiencing love yourself. On the flip side, when you love others then you are likely to receive a little love in return. Let's get out there and love people, even if they don't love us in return, because it's the right thing to do.

List things that represent abundance to you.
God's love, His peace, cash in the wallet, food on the table, and warm dry bed, and friends to spend time with.

What inspired you this past week?  Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination. 
The children I see every school morning inspire me. They are so eager to learn, and to have fun learning. They come up to me and tell me there stories, and are full of questions. Yep, I'd have to say the children inspire me.

Feel free to Share Your World in the comments. All comments are moderated, and only genuine comments will be posted. Want to know more about this challenge. Check out Share Your World on Cee's Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.