15 May 2010

And the exciting news of this week

is that I will be teaching 3rd grade next year at East-West International School, here in Phnom Penh.

As I talked about the last three month's journey with a friend this evening, she highlighted how God has brought me a full circle in that time. When I was first told I would not be offered a contract at Logos for next year, I was thinking that I would have to leave Logos, leave Phnom Penh, leave Cambodia, and teach Middle School. Well, if that was what God wanted then I was going to accept that, although it wasn't easy. After a challenging journey of 3 months, during which God has shown me again and again His love, care and faithfulness, He has brought me full circle, and is allowing me to remain in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and to teach primary school (my first love & passion). The journey to this point hasn't been easy, and the journey of change is not over yet, but I know that He will never leave me on my own, and He will provide all I need along the journey. Thanks Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.