04 November 2009

Another day goes by

Without electricity to 2/3 of the house. And it's going to be another day yet!

Not only that, I organised for someone to be in the house today so they could work on the roof, and then the roof workers didn't show! Won't be there tomorrow either. Maybe Friday.

That's life here. Not much I can do about it, so not much point complaining either. Just have to go with the flow.

School was good today, but tomorrow will be much more hectic. Wednesday's I have three preparation periods of 40 minutes each. One in the morning when my students have music, and then one just before lunch and one just after lunch, so I usually have an early lunch and then get a double block while the kids are at lunch and PE. Thursday I get just one break, while they are at Khmer/Art. I am also on staff devotions tomorrow morning, and we have been asked to share our testimony sometime when we are on, so that's the plan for tomorrow. I'll need to put some thoughts on paper tonight so I don't waffle on too long. I guess the most important thing that I can share is about God's faithfulness to me through the 45 years that I've been alive. He is an amazing and faithful God, who loves us despite all our failings and shortcomings, and will never let us down. Where would I be without Him in my life? I don't even want to think about that. It's not worth thinking about, because He is in my life, and He will always be. I might wander away from Him occasionally, but He doesn't let me go!

I love you Lord. Thank you for loving me.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.