- Time in Australia with family and friends
- Refresh Thailand 2010!
- Good relationships with people at Logos (even though I don't work there)
- A sense of God's healing that has allowed me to go out to Logos and feel no bitterness or anger.
- An opportunity to make a fresh start, teaching 3rd grade, at East-West.
- The beginning relationships with colleagues at EWIS.
- My great classroom at EWIS.
- Mr Dy - My Khmer teaching partner (often know as Teaching Assistants but I feel it is a partnership rather than just "assisting" because there is no way I could teach in Khmer and one aim of EWIS is a truly bi-lingual education for our students).
- Gym membership - good for my physical, mental, and emotional health.
- The home group that meets at my place (and the new members who have joined us).
- A great house helper.
- Above all, a God who knows everything about me, and yet still loves me unconditionally!
27 August 2010
What are you thankful for?
This afternoon I met with a friend whom I haven't seen since late May, and was asked the obvious question, "How are you going?". My initial response was that I was hot, sweaty, and frustrated, but as the conversation went on, it was great to remember just some of the experiences I've had over the "summer" break, and even just this week. I have so many things to be thankful for. Here's just a few: