08 July 2009

Just getting started

OK, so I've finally started a Blog. I'm really new to this, but I do like writing, so I thought I should give it a go. If I do this regularly, I think I'll be able to keep my newsletters shorter and just direct interested people to my blog. We'll see if that works. Well, I've got a stack of things to do today - including creating a little more order out of chaos in my classroom if I'm to be ready for the new school year to start on 10th August. I'm getting used to starting a year in the middle of the year, but I'm not getting used to the holiday system here, where school holidays (apart from "Summer" are tied to Cambodian holidays, and if there's no Cambodian holiday then just hang in there! Well, I'd better stop procrastinating and get on with the job. Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.