01 August 2009

More Painting & "The Shack"

Oh the joys and frustrations of painting in Cambodia. I was sure I had requested that 2 more lots of coloured paint be ordered, but was told this afternoon (when we were almost out) that no mor had been ordered. Fortunately a phone call to our facilities manager resolved the issue, and we made good progress. Hopefully it will be finished tomorow because the start of school is fast approaching!

My "light" reading at the moment is a book called "The Shack". If you haven't read it, I strongly recommend you do. This amazing story (I think it's fiction) challenges the reader to a new consideration of just who God is, what He has done for us, and how we respond to him. I'd love to write more, but I'm falling asleep over the computer, but be watching for more about "The Shack".


Karen

PS. (Monday morning) Now I've got a whole container of paint left over!!! And they probably won't take it back! Hmmm. I did want outside my classroom painted (they did inside). Maybe I'll say if I supply the paint it can be done this week. Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with hyperlinks to other sites will not be published on this site.